Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

UCCX Promotional Ad

Hello -

Our marketing group has provided a .wav file that they would like callers to hear while in a queue with the following restrictions:

1.) It can be interrupted at any point by an available agent - OK i'll make it interruptible.

2.) The wav file is approx. 2 minutes long so we obviously only want the caller to hear this once if they are in the queue for any extended amount of time.  After hearing it once they want the typicaly on-hold music to play.

I'm assuming this file will need to be uploaded to the CUCM and then I will select the moh source for the call control group.  My question though is how do I play it only once and then revert to the standard MOH source?

Thanks for any advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: UCCX Promotional Ad

Upload the prompt to the CCX Repository. Add an If step and within the false branch use a Play Prompt step to play the promotional audio file.  Following that, add a Set step and set whatever variable the If step evaluates to true. The true branch would contain normal hold/delay/unhold combination.

1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

Re: UCCX Promotional Ad

Upload the prompt to the CCX Repository. Add an If step and within the false branch use a Play Prompt step to play the promotional audio file.  Following that, add a Set step and set whatever variable the If step evaluates to true. The true branch would contain normal hold/delay/unhold combination.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content