Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX prompt recording

baskarlingam1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have requirement in UCCX 9.0/10.0 for recording a prompt and should be activated immediately without any more admin operation.

I have worked in IPIVR 4.0,I want to confirm whether still this can be possible in UCCX 9.0 or not. I can explain in detail, Assume there is emergency message played in IVR, it is stored in "/en-us/emergency.wav", suppose if I record a prompt and storing in same folder and name /en-us/emergency.wav", next caller should hear newly recorded emergency message, means without uploading through prompt management, new message should play, I was discussing with script developer,getting mixed responses.Whether this functionality can be achieved in UCCX 9.0/10.0 and do we need premium or enhance license for this or without uploading through prompt managemnt prompt wont play ?, please confirm.

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

yes, of course, this is possible, but you need to use the standard way of doing that - and by this I mean forget abou the file system, upload the recording from your script to the Prompt Repository.

G.

Thanks, can you confirm what type of license we require -premium or enhance.

Hi.

Both Enhanced and Premium should work.

G.