Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX prompt recording

Hi,

I have requirement in UCCX 9.0/10.0 for recording a prompt and should be activated immediately without any more admin operation.

I have worked in IPIVR 4.0,I want to confirm whether still this can be possible in UCCX 9.0 or not. I can explain in detail, Assume there is emergency message played in IVR, it is stored in "/en-us/emergency.wav", suppose if I record a prompt and storing in same folder and name /en-us/emergency.wav", next caller should hear newly recorded emergency message, means without uploading through prompt management, new message should play, I was discussing with script developer,getting mixed responses.Whether this functionality can be achieved in UCCX 9.0/10.0 and do we need premium or enhance license for this or without uploading through prompt managemnt prompt wont play ?, please confirm.

• Contact Center
3 REPLIES

Hi,yes, of course, this is

Hi,

yes, of course, this is possible, but you need to use the standard way of doing that - and by this I mean forget abou the file system, upload the recording from your script to the Prompt Repository.

G.

Thanks, can you confirm what

Thanks, can you confirm what type of license we require -premium or enhance.

Hi.Both Enhanced and Premium

Hi.

Both Enhanced and Premium should work.

G.

Views
Helpful
Replies