Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX question on agent skills

Is there a way to automate how an agent is skilled by certain time of day?  Currently we have an agent that needs to receive calls from CSQ A between 12PM - 6:30PM and from 6:30PM to 8PM accept calls from CSQ B.  Currently the only viable solution is the supervisor has to login and adjust the agents skills during these timeframes.  Also I know we could skill the agent in both CSQ's but the supervisor does not want the agent to receive any calls from CSQ B between 12 - 6:30PM as well as not receive any calls from CSQ A during the 6:30 - 8PM timeframe.  Thanks for any help!!

6 REPLIES

Nothing out of the box,

Nothing out of the box, unless you give your agents the supervisor login so they can skill themselves.

david

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Rather then re-skilling

Rather then re-skilling agents you could change which CSQ is selected based on time of day in the script and have appropriate agents assign to the skills. 

Chris, I think this would be

Chris, I think this would be a good solution the only caveat I have is that this type of setup would need to be for only the one agent and not all the agents skilled for that particular CSQ.  The agent basically changes job functions during this time period and the other agents need skilled for these CSQs need to stay the same.  Thanks!

No issue there, create new

No issue there, create new Skill i.e. skill2, new CSQ2, on top of existing skill1, CSQ1,  assign skill1 and skill2 to CSQ2. Assign this one agent to skill2 (not skill1). In your script between one time period queue CSQ1 which queues existing skill1 agents and does not include this one agent and during another time period select CSQ2 which includes skill1 existing agents and skill2 agent. 

HTH,

Chris

Chris, this may do the trick.

Chris, this may do the trick.  Thanks for the help!!

One thing to keep in mind is

One thing to keep in mind is reporting as now you would need to look at aggregate of the CSQs to get proper reporting.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content