Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Reporting

ahmadarif2
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

I need to know if I have to do customize reporting in UCCX, Do I require CUIC Premium licenses?

Thanks!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

To be able to edit/create report definitions yes. You can edit reports in a very limited fashion though, you just can't edit/create the sql queries or formulas used by the reports.

View solution in original post

Hi

Just to add to this - there are NFR (for partner)  and  Lab (for customer) licenses for CUIC Premium. You can get those and use them to create customised reports, which can then be imported into the embedded CUIC in UCCX.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

To be able to edit/create report definitions yes. You can edit reports in a very limited fashion though, you just can't edit/create the sql queries or formulas used by the reports.

Thanks Alvord,

By Customize reporting I meant "edit/create the SQL queries or formulas used by the reports". Can I do that by adding CUIC Premium?

Yep.

Hi

Just to add to this - there are NFR (for partner)  and  Lab (for customer) licenses for CUIC Premium. You can get those and use them to create customised reports, which can then be imported into the embedded CUIC in UCCX.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thank You Alvord, Harrison :)

No problem!

Please remember to rate responses and mark questions as 'answered' when appropriate to highligh useful content..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: