I did open a TAC SR, and we found the root cause. The issue stemmed from an expired tomcat.pem certificate on each of the clusters where we were having the issue. Once I updated the tomcat.pem certificate I was able to start the SOAP - CDRonDemand service and the SOAP-CallRecord errors went away. I'm looking clean now.
I had the same problem following an upgrade from 9.1.2 to 10.5, but with a different cause / resolution. Thought I would add the solution here in case it helps others.
In our case the problem was caused by the CUCService application user not being a member of the 'Standard CCM Admin Users' group. Addint the user to the group and restarting the service cleared the problem.
The TAC engineer also suggested setting the CUCService account to the same password as the application administrator account (i.e. the account created at install time for login to CCM) and restarting the service. Changing the password wasn't necesary in our case.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...