Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX Script: Capture Original Called Number

Hi Folks, 

I am not a expert in UCCX Environment, but I have to perform a basic script to capture original Called Number. 

1) I have two Cisco 3825 Gateways connected over the PSTN with ISDN Signalling;

2) I am receiving the last four digits from my local provider (XXXX) and send that via voip dial peer to UCCX 10.1 to trigger 71011000. I am using the num-exp .... 71011000 to matching this dial peer.

My problem:

I need to play an annoucement that this prefix will change to another, but I have to delivery the call to CUCM extension number after that. I have the prompts yet, but how can I capture the original Called Number, since I have translated it using the num-exp commando on Cisco 3825 Gateway ?

Regards, 

Luiz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would create a separate

I would create a separate dial-peer with the correct called number on the gateway, and add a trigger for that extension number in UCCX.  Even if you have to translate it from 4 digits to an 8 digit number, you still have a unique called number coming into UCCX that you can use in your script.

1 REPLY

I would create a separate

I would create a separate dial-peer with the correct called number on the gateway, and add a trigger for that extension number in UCCX.  Even if you have to translate it from 4 digits to an 8 digit number, you still have a unique called number coming into UCCX that you can use in your script.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content