Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script : Which step to be used ?

Chts
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm desinging a UCCX script ,

I  would like to play back caller voice mail message to the caller for  review , I appreciate if  you could  advise me which step to be used in  the situation?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

12 Replies 12

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Once you capture the message into a Document-type variable with the Recording step you can just use a Play Prompt step to play that variable back to the contact.

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks alot for your advise, it should works.. but In my case I have created a variable RecordVM with type Document and value DOC[], Please find the enclosed script for your reference and advise me the syntax please.

Hi,

try casting Document into Prompt like

Play Prompt: (Prompt) RecordVM

G.

Hello Gergely,

Thank you so much for advise, I tried in the play Prompt ->Prompt : (prompt) RevordVM , But there an Prompt Lexical error , Could you please suggest me if any other way to accomplish the same.

Can you post a screenshot of the error message, please.

Hi,

are you sure you got that right?

It should look like this:

G.

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

I tried the same ,Please find the enclosed screenshot for your reference.

This is strange.

What if you try (Prompt) RecordVM (notice the space between ) and R)

g.

Hi ,

tried , no luck.

Any other advises please

Then TAC - sorry, but Prompt and Document are almost the same, so it should work.

G.

Also tried this way in play prompt : P[RecordVM} , it has  accepted there is no error , but not palying back to caller when call flow reaches this Play Prompt.

Another thing , Without play back to callers voice message if I send mail directly  to the  customerservice mail ID , I get VM.wav to the mail attachment . I think it should be RecordVM.wav right? Can any body clarify me the same please.

Thanks for your replies  Gergely , No problem.