cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

UCCX Scripting issue

Hello,

I'm desiging a UCCX Script ,  If  No agents Logged In -> Yes, There will be a prompt  -> End

If  No agents Logged In -> No, There will be two prompts

Prompt1: If you are calling for CC issue, press 1

Prompt2: If you have TS question, press 2

If caller press either 1 or  2  there will be a prompt : Please note call may be monitored for QA -> then call will be in the Queue to agents

If caller won't press neither 1 nor 2 call should move to Receptionist Ready status check and if receptionist avalable, there will be a prompt :If you have other inquiries ,press 0 and then call will be in Queue to Receptionist.

If Receptionist is not avaialable, there will be  a prompt : Thank you for calling please call back at a later time -> End

Hope you understood, If caller didnt press either 1 or 2 call should jump to Receptionist ready status check .

How can I accomplish this within the script  after playing two prompts if No agents Logged In -> No?

Can any body suggest me which step to be used on this occation?

If would appreciate if you can explain me in details.

Everyone's tags (2)
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: UCCX Scripting issue

You will need at minimum 1 variable: an Integer and named something like "logged_in_agents"

You will need at minimum 3 steps: a Get Reporting Stats step, an If step, and a Menu Step.

Looks something like this:

Variables

int logged_in_agents = 0

Script

...your beginning script steps are omitted...

logged_in_agents = Get Reporting Statistics (Logged In Agents in "HelpDesk_CSQ")

if (logged_in_agents == 0)

true

menu

option 1

...whatever menu options you have...

false

menu

option 1

...whatver other menu options you have...

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Community Member

UCCX Scripting issue

For the the receptionist to see if they are available in a skill group you can use the Get Report Statistics step listed above with an IF statement to either play the recording or route the call. If they are not in a skillgroup this is not the best option you could use the call redirect step using the busy or unsuccessful leg to play the recording note this depends on the timeout setting you have for the server and what you have set for the user's phone.

You play both.  There is no technical reason for you to have them in two separate files though.  So, I'm not sure why you have it designed like that.

It very well could be one file which says both things.

If you want to, or need to keep them separate, then in the menu step just set the prompt to this:

P[Menu_CS_Warranty_1.wav] + P[Menu_TS_2.wav]

And that will play both back to back. If you need a little silence between the two:

P[Menu_CS_Warranty_1.wav] + DP[500] + P[Menu_TS_2.wav]

That will insert 500 milliseconds of silence between each prompt.

Anthony Holloway

7 REPLIES

You will need at minimum 1 variable: an Integer and named something like "logged_in_agents"

You will need at minimum 3 steps: a Get Reporting Stats step, an If step, and a Menu Step.

Looks something like this:

Variables

int logged_in_agents = 0

Script

...your beginning script steps are omitted...

logged_in_agents = Get Reporting Statistics (Logged In Agents in "HelpDesk_CSQ")

if (logged_in_agents == 0)

true

menu

option 1

...whatever menu options you have...

false

menu

option 1

...whatver other menu options you have...

Anthony Holloway

Community Member

UCCX Scripting issue

For the the receptionist to see if they are available in a skill group you can use the Get Report Statistics step listed above with an IF statement to either play the recording or route the call. If they are not in a skillgroup this is not the best option you could use the call redirect step using the busy or unsuccessful leg to play the recording note this depends on the timeout setting you have for the server and what you have set for the user's phone.

Community Member

UCCX Scripting issue

Hello Anthony & Warren ,  Thanks alot for your prompt reply. 

I have finished until Agents logged In status check , Now since agents are available caller hearing these two prompts

Prompt1: If you are calling for CC issue, press 1

Prompt2: If you have TS question, press 2

If caller won't press neither 1 nor 2,  call should jump to Receptionist ready status check .

I wont be able to accomplish this in the script,  Enclosed is the call flow screen shot Please advise.

Sounds like that's a menu.

Label Retry Menu

Menu (Set max retries to 0)

Option 1

Go to CC Issues

Option 2

Go to TS Questions

Timeout

Go to Receptionist Ready Check

Unsucessul

Go to Retry Menu

Anthony Holloway

Community Member

UCCX Scripting issue

Hello Anthony , Thanks for your reply

Thats a good idea but one small clarification needed  here ,  if I use Menu here which prompt to be played  as  there are two prompts in the call flow.

You play both.  There is no technical reason for you to have them in two separate files though.  So, I'm not sure why you have it designed like that.

It very well could be one file which says both things.

If you want to, or need to keep them separate, then in the menu step just set the prompt to this:

P[Menu_CS_Warranty_1.wav] + P[Menu_TS_2.wav]

And that will play both back to back. If you need a little silence between the two:

P[Menu_CS_Warranty_1.wav] + DP[500] + P[Menu_TS_2.wav]

That will insert 500 milliseconds of silence between each prompt.

Anthony Holloway

Community Member

UCCX Scripting issue

Wow!  awesome!  really great idea!  

this is what I want... thank you so much Anthony.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content