Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

UCCX Scripting XML List

Hi,

I have a Problem with the Scripting on a UCCX 8.5.1.

Here we are using one Script for User to choose a Announcement for the Service Desk, which is played after the initial Greeting.

When they choose the Announcement, this will be saved in an XML-File as an Integer, e.g. 1.

Now in the Script, which operate the Service Desk, I take this Integer and save it in a Variable. After that the Integer should be mapped to the Promptfile on the System.

For example:

1 = Prompt1.wav

2 = Prompt2.wav

etc.

The Script should then choose the right wav-File and save it in a TempPrompt which is then played after the initial Greeting.

My Question: How can I get such a mapping?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

DrMxxxxx

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

One way I would approach this

One way I would approach this is to have an XML document that stores the name of the prompt you want to play like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<Promptlist>
 <Prompt1>Prompt1.wav</Prompt1>    
</Promptlist>

Once you have this XML document, you can use a Menu step to write the proper value for "Prompt1" based on which digit they press.

On the script for the IVR you are trying to manipulate, read the "Prompt1" value and write it to a Prompt variable.

Regards,

AC

3 REPLIES

One way I would approach this

One way I would approach this is to have an XML document that stores the name of the prompt you want to play like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<Promptlist>
 <Prompt1>Prompt1.wav</Prompt1>    
</Promptlist>

Once you have this XML document, you can use a Menu step to write the proper value for "Prompt1" based on which digit they press.

On the script for the IVR you are trying to manipulate, read the "Prompt1" value and write it to a Prompt variable.

Regards,

AC

Community Member

Hi AC,thank you for the

Hi AC,

thank you for the Information. That is what I wanted.

Now I only have to add it to the Script and test it.

Regards,

DrM

Community Member

Hi,thanks a lot! This solved

Hi,

thanks a lot! This solved my problem.

In the IVR-Script I point on the choose of the Prompt you want (1-5) to the List and write the Promptname into a Variable and then into a XML-File. This File is read from the Hotlinescript and the Promptname is written to a Variable, which is translated to a Prompt that is played on the right position.

Thanks and regards,

DrM

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content