Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCX - Setting A Parameter from a TUI

Is it possible to set a script parameter from both the Application configuration and a TUI?

I'm looking to provide options for enabling/disabling various features in both the web (for admins) and TUI interfaces (for Supervisors), e.g., enable/disable manual closure, courtesy callback, opt-out to vm, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

The TUI cannot update script

The TUI cannot update script variables, it can update variables which then can be updated in XML file or database, which further can be read end executed on. 

Chris

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

The TUI cannot update script

The TUI cannot update script variables, it can update variables which then can be updated in XML file or database, which further can be read end executed on. 

Chris

Got it, thanks Chris. I guess

Got it, thanks Chris.

I guess given the options I'm going with TUI/XML. I have several contact centers with similar behaviors, but supervisors with different opinions on certain timers and features. I'd like to create a single script, but allow for customization. I'll create a supervisor options xml with each of their prefs, make a parameter for each app config that selects the options xml file to read, then execute the script with all of the customizations accordingly. Sounds right in theory ... just need to build it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content