Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Skills based routing question

vikasgupta2k
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need some advise in the design for UCCX skill based routing. We have 2 different sets of agents with different skill levels. For example, Agents 1-5 have Skill A competency level of 8 and Agents 6-10 have Skill A competency level of 5. The agent selection criteria is Most Skilled Based routing. So by default when the call comes, it will go to Agents 1-5 and if those agents are busy, it will go to Agents 6-10. The requirement is that if Agents 1-5 are busy and 6th call comes in, it should wait in the queue for 5min for one of those 1-5 Agents to become available and if they are still busy after 5min, then it should go to Agents 6-10. Is it possible to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Vikas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, but you will have to create a new skill, for example SkillA2ndLevel and move all your 6-10 skilled agents to it.  Then in your script, queue the call to SkillA at most skilled, then put the call in queue for 5 minutes, then send it to your new skill.

david

View solution in original post

19 Replies 19

Yes, but you will have to create a new skill, for example SkillA2ndLevel and move all your 6-10 skilled agents to it.  Then in your script, queue the call to SkillA at most skilled, then put the call in queue for 5 minutes, then send it to your new skill.

david

David is correct (+5), there is no way in CCX to dynamically change the CSQ allocation, you will need to queue different CSQ. One addition I will add is you may want to add agents 1-5 to the queue2 as well in case there are no agents available in queue1 and 2, and dequeue CSQ1 before queuing CSQ2 for reporting purposes.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks for the response. What do you mean by dequeue CSQ1?

One more question regd UCCX reporting config: there are 2 options, one is HRC and other is CUIC. Can I just switch back and forth among those without any issues or do I need to follow a certain procedure to achieve it? I really appreciate all the help.

Vikas

Thanks a lot for the suggestion for 2 skillsets option with 2 queues, it is working fine.

Can someone help with the 2nd question:

There are 2 options, one is HRC and other is CUIC. Can I just switch back and forth among those without any issues or do I need to follow a certain procedure to achieve it.

Vikas

Yes, you can switch back and forth, but I see no reason for going back to HRC, which will be surely removed in future releases.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

We are changing are resource skill based routing to Skill based routing. I was wondering if you ever got a sample script you could share?

Only to update and put new option!!!!

We use Resource Selection Critéria on Queue Configuration.

The Resource Selection Critéria use longest available by default, so we change to Most Skilled, all calls now are routing by most skilled agent, if they are busy the call are routed to least skilled agent.

It´s works very well!!!!!!!

Do you know if there is a way to add agents to more than one team?

There is not a way to be associated with more than one team.

DJ

I see you can add multiple queues to 1 team what or why would this be helpful?

You don't add queues to teams, you add queues to agents. Agents are parts of teams.

david

You can add multible CSQs to a Team I will send a screen shot. I am wondering by adding more than 1 CSQ to a team what that would be for or does?

teams vs skill are 2 different animals. Teams only drive who the supervisor has visibility from supervisor desktop, etc. but no bearing of any kind on call routing.

Andrew,

Why do you need a agent with two team?

Chris and djlundberg are right!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: