Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX Stored Procedure

For UCCX 6.0, my client would like to write stored procedure in their SQL Server.

Would UCCX 6.0 be able execute these stored procedure with parameters?

Thanks heaps!

Hunt

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: UCCX Stored Procedure

Hi Hunt,

Their are some tricks that can be pulled off to call stored procedures with the Database Steps, I believe in SQL server, the Exec command can be used in a DBRead, I have not done this but seen posts talking about it, I went down the same road with PL/SQL on Oracle.

let me suggest that you write a Java class to call the stored procedure, if you know Java this may be the way to go.

Hi,

I think it's possible, stored procedure used to create custom report:

Take a look at :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_administration_guide09186a00801d7206.html#1082534

I believe its also posible.I just like to know if there's somebody tried it succesfully.I have created stored procedure for custom report to get rid of any 4 digit ANI to be counted on my report the use CRS historical reporting but i was unsucessful as of the moment. I actually copy the getTotalCall stored procedure then modified it with additional ccdr.LEN(originatorDN) > 4 the created it stored procedure with new name.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content