Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

uccx support for CUCM 10.5

Does anyone know the timeline for UCCX support for CUCM 10.5 ?  The UCCX Compatibility guide does not list CUCM 10.5 as a supported version for UCCX 10.0

• Contact Center
Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Here is the parent link: http

Here is the parent link:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Compatibility_Matrix_for_Unified_CCX

Regards,

Arundeep

22 REPLIES

Did you ever get a response

Did you ever get a response back

No, I haven't heard anything.

No, I haven't heard anything.   

The Contact Center Express Compatibility matrix was updated on May 29th, but does not include CUCM 10.5 support.   There used to be a changelog on the compatibility matrix, but is not included anymore.  I have no idea what was changed on the May 29th update.

can someone from Cisco please

can someone from Cisco please advise when is UCCX 10.0 SU2 will be released and will it support CUCM 10.5?

Thanks

Cisco Employee

Hi,CUCM 10.5 is undergoing

Hi,

CUCM 10.5 is undergoing qualification procedures and will be updated in the guide by June 20th tentative.

There is no tentative date for 10.0.1 SU2 as 9.0.2 SU2 is still in progress and deferred till End of June.

Regards,

Arundeep

Well, as I found, in CUCM 10

Well, as I found, in CUCM 10.5 DHCP server is not working, so I doubt that UCCX 10.0 will be supported in current version of CUCM 10.5 by June 20th. 

However, I'm interested in  about UCCE 10.0 support in CUCM 10.5 or release date of UCCE 10.5

Cisco Employee

hi,The UCCX 10.5 FCS is

hi,

The UCCX 10.5 FCS is scheduled for June 18th and it should be qualified with CUCM 10.5 by June 16th.

Regards,

Arundeep

I see that UCCX 10.5 has been

I see that UCCX 10.5 has been released, but the compatibility sheet has not been updated. I am planning to upgrade CUCM from 8.6.2 to 10.5 this weekend and really need to know if it is going to be qualified, otherwise I will have to postpone it or go with 10.01.

Thanks,

Doug

Cisco Employee

Hi Doug,The last update I

Hi Doug,

The last update I received from Development was that the qualification should be completed by the 20th June (tentative).

I will follow up with another conversation today and will let you know the exact date.

Regards,

Arundeep

Hi Arundeep,UCCX 10.5 is

Hi Arundeep,

UCCX 10.5 is still not appearing under the PUT site so do you know if the date for PUT upgrades is imminent?

Regards,

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.