Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX Upgrade 8.x to 9.x - Issue - Urgent

Guys,

I would be really happy if you can give us advices.

We are live, right now in a UCCX Update from 8.x to 9.x  ( CUCM got updated too and CUCM is fine )

In CUCM we see CTI Ports are all unregister ( a reset doesnt change it ),

We have a UCCX License error when we get login to uccx and also, the UCCX Interface is not as usual.  The Web menu is limited, we can't access usual menu.. We can not do a "Data Sync", etc.

Is this thing can be resolve by uploading a Temporary License ?

Any other advices ?

Thanks,

• Contact Center
4 REPLIES

Hi, can you reveal more

Hi, can you reveal more about that error message? A screenshot would be nice. What are the menu options missing? It's okay to upload a temporary license but this can be done only once. G.

I got to upload a Demo

I got to upload a Demo license ( I did not have mine with me )

It fix my issue, CTI port become fine, Interface as well

OK, remember, it's temporary

OK, remember, it's temporary. You have less than a month to resolve this issue. If I were you, I would contact TAC immediately. G.

Cisco Employee

Hi Spreezzzz,Is the menu

Hi Spreezzzz,

Is the menu showing only System -- Tools -- Help?

If so there is no Licenses on the system. You can upload a temporary license onto the system. In case you are planning to use a Demo License then this could be only once as it will hardcode the flag in the system and cannot be used again. You can proceed to add more temp licenses or move to a permanent one in the long run.

Regards,

Arundeep

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.