Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Green

UCCX Upgrade Media

Could someone please tell me how to go about getting UCCX 7 upgrade media?

I recently got a UCSS contract which should allow me to upgrade but cannot figure out how to get the media. The PUT tool only allows upgrades to version 8.x+.

TAC was no help and told me I needed to buy it? Isn't that what I bought UCSS for?

Anyway, this has been going on for over a year now, if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.                  

I am currently on 5.0.2 and would like to go to 7.x.

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY

UCCX Upgrade Media

Hi,

as far as I know you can order media kits, for 20-30 dollars if I am not mistaken, but you won't have the licenses.

And as far as I know you can't upgrade to something that has already past its EoL date.

Take a look at this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps7236/end_of_life_notice_c51-627280.html

The last day to renew your support contract was April 17th this year (2012).

Is UCCX 8.x not an option for you? I mean UCSS is great because you can have all the latest stuff as long as you're at the party.

G.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content