Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

UCCX user needs to be able to be logged into certain CSQ

Hello experts,

Forgive me if this is a silly question but, I am not yet a Contact Center expert.

My problem is this.  We have a manager that needs some individuals to be logged into certain queues sometimes and other queues at other times. 

For instance sometimes she wants the user to be logged into only CSQ A, sometimes she wants them to be logged into only CSQ B, sometimes she wants them to be logged into both.

Is there a way to do this without creating three different user names for the user?

Any insight would be appreciated

Everyone's tags (3)
3 REPLIES

Hi,well, there are several

Hi,

well, there are several ways.

1. You can use the UCCX web admin interface to assign/move CSQ's on agents.

2. You can have static agent-CSQ mappings while adjusting scripting logic to send calls to CSQ A if one condition is met and to CSQ B if not.

3. With some programming, you can have an application that changes agent-CSQ mapping using the UCCX REST API. This is more or less a weekend project and may require some programming skills.

G.

Gergely is right, I think the

Gergely is right, I think the easier is to move the agents from queue according to the needs.

Rolando Valenzuela

Cisco Employee

If you are using skill based

If you are using skill based routing then you can change the skill of user's That will remove them from CSQ. for more information please check UCCX admin guide.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851ag.pdf

Regards

Ravi

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content