Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Using Dequeue step after a Call Redirect step

vshah6
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Do I need to use Dequeue step after a successful Call Redirect step? 

Basically, I am queueing the call and collecting the estimated wait time.  IF wait time is more than certain parameter (3 mins in this case), giving caller an option to leave a voicemail.   If menu option to leave a voicemail is picked, I am redirecting this call to voicemail.

Question is:

1) is Dequeue step required?

2) how do i get a report that tells me the total number of calls that were redirected/transferred to voicemail?

Currently, I have this working with Dequeue step but the historical report "CSQ Activity"  shows 0 calls being dequeued. 

Here is the screen shot of my script..

1 Reply 1

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

When the Call Redirect step results in True the call automatically get's Dequeued so no you want see a proper Dequeue in the reports you are trying to look for..in the case of transferring to VM..you pretty much "know" the result is going to be Successful, so I would Dequeue the Call Before the Call Redirect step so you don't get an Abandoned Call in the Reports and of course you'll see the dequeue..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: