cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Voicemail Record Script

Evan Ruiz
Level 1
Level 1

We created a UCCX script designed to allow callers to hit option 2 record a message instead of waiting in the queue. I have been asked by the supervisor if there is a way to make sure there isn't any stranded voicemail recordings to this trigger. I have checked the script and I don't think it actually stores messages on our unity box. So my question is this possible?

3 Replies 3

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

The only way it will store a Message on the unity box is for a Transfer to Occur to a User with Mailbox. I've "created" scripts of this nature which Stores a Recorded Message in a File Document and once an Agent is Connected to that particular "caller" in Queue the Message that Was Recorded is Played to the Agent (Play Prompt). Unless stored elsewhere that Recorded message is not persistent and will be collected by the Java GC and removed accordingly.

Sam now we are having issues with the Cisco voicemail.aef and voicemailqueueing.aef not delivering voicemail to agents. in your experience is the "to_icd_number" variable the trigger to the application that contains the voicemailqueueing script? 

Yes that is accurate..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: