Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX Wallboard for 2 HelpDesk on same Server

Hello

I am hoping the answer is not no...I have a UCCX Server setup 8.5.1 and there are currently 2 seperate Help Desk setup on this server. I can run Historical Reports and by looking at the Queue names can determine the stats. However, I have a Wallboard that was setup for the first Help Desk. Everything worked fine until the 2nd Help Desk was setup and running. Now the Wallboard pulls stats for both since it looks at the "rticdstatistics" table which combines all stats for the CSQs. The Wallboard also looks at the "rtcsqssummary" table but by putting a line in the config file that says "select * from rtcsqssummary where csqname like hdesk" I can have it only pull the certain stats for that Help Desk the Wallboard was setup for. Is there a way to pull live data (calls holding, wait time, etc) the rticdstatistics table pulls for certain queues only? Any help would be great!!

Everyone's tags (2)
6 REPLIES

The rticdstatistics table shows data about the whole UCCX system. If you want to see the information by CSQ then you need to use the rtcsqssummary, as you already know. But I don't know what is the problem by doing that, the information that this table shows is enough for a cool wallboard, I think.

Gabriel.

Re: UCCX Wallboard for 2 HelpDesk on same Server

Gabriel thank you for taking the time to reply. Here is my problem with the 2 tables...The rticdstatistics table as you stated gives overall data. Therefore I can see the avg time stats (Avg Wait, Avg Talk, Calls Waiting, Longest Wait, and a few others) that are included in my Wallboard. Since I have 2 Help Desks but the Wallboard is only for 1 HelpDesk this is where the problem comes in. The Wallboard is setup for HelpDesk1 but when calls come in for HelpDesk2 the stats on the Wallboard are updated when they should not be (I know they are wrong because of the table I am looking at this is where I need help). I look at the "statsistics" table to pull Avg Talk Time. If I look at the "summary" table to pull Avg Talk Time it will not pull correctly (I have 4 of my 6 CSQs for HelpDesk1 have received calls today. If you take the avg of those 4 it comes out to be 6min42sec. But if you look at the “statistics” table the AvgTalkDuration today is 5min6secs which is correct(HelpDesk2 has taken 0 calls today so all the data in this table is only HelpDesk1 for rightnow). If I only look at the “summary” table how can I calculate this correctly? I run into this same issue when looking at AvgWait and AvgTalk.

The other issue is when I point the Wallboard to the “summary” table for example for the field ‘calls handled’ to populate, it will only look at the first queue. It will not add up all of the CSQs for HelpDesk1. In my original post I showed where I use the statement ‘Const SQL_Command2 = "select * from rtcsqssummary where csqname like 'hdesk%' so that it will only look at data for HelpDesk1. But what it does is find the first CSQ that matches this statement and reports on it, instead of adding the CSQs data that matches it. I am sure I have to put another statement somewhere else to perform this addition.

I hope this is not too confusing. And if there is a better way to do this I am all ears.

Re: UCCX Wallboard for 2 HelpDesk on same Server

Hi Daniel,

Maybe you can do something like this:

select csqname,callsHandled, avgtalkduration   from RtCSQsSummary order by csqname

That way you can gather the calls handled and average talk duration of each CSQ.

Please rate helpful posts

Gabriel

I tried this statement

"SELECT CSQName, loggedInAgents, availableAgents, talkingagents, callsWaiting, convavgtalkduration, convlongesttalkduration, convavgwaitduration, callsHandled, totalCalls, callsAbandoned, convoldestContact,  convLongestWaitDuration, endDateTime FROM RtCSQsSummary where (CSQName = 'hdesk_internal') or (CSQName = 'hdesk_allothers') or (CSQName = 'hdesk_email') or (CSQName = 'hdesk_noneselected') or (CSQName = 'hdesk_pwdreset') or (CSQName = 'hdesk_rollover') ORDER BY CSQName"

The Wallboard still picks up HelpDesk2 stats even though I do not have their CSQ name listed.

Actually I think I have fixed it where it does not see the HelpDesk2 stats. Now the issue is all of the stats on the Wallboard (Avg Talk, LongestTalk, AvgWait, LongestWait, TotalCalls, CallsHandled, etc.) only show the stats from the first queue that has stats in the database. Meaning all of the stats are for CSQ hdesk_allother and is not picking up the rest of the queues.

Hi Daniel, take a look at this query directly from my UCCX, as you can see, I gather information from both of my test CSQs. Maybe you have to modify your wallboard front end to show the data correctly:

admin:run uccx sql db_cra select csqname,loggedInAgents,availableAgents, talkingagents, callsWaiting  from RtCSQsSummary where csqname = 'test' or csqname = 'test2'

CSQNAME LOGGEDINAGENTS  AVAILABLEAGENTS TALKINGAGENTS   CALLSWAITING

-----------------------------------------------------------------

test2   0       0       0       0

test    0       0       0       0

HTH

Gabriel.

Views
Helpful
Replies