cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Wellcome.wav Problem (welcome.wav not playing)

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I want to change wellcome.wav file UCXX ,When I change the  wellcome.wav file it doesnt play. I was conwerted file format to waw using

Audacity  butI doesnt  working.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You should probably call TAC for help on the password recovery. You can use CET to do it but this tool is extremely dangerous if you're not familiar with the platform. CET is only user-accessible through CCX7; the GNU/Linux model has hidden behind root access which only TAC has.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The WAV file extension is capable of more than one encoding type. See what codec your CCX system is running from the System Parameters page:

• If G.711: You will need to set the recording to CCITT u-law, mono 8bit, 8khz.
  • If G.729: You will need to get ahold of the G.729 codec which isn't free. It's probably easier to create a script to call into and have it save your recording into the prompt repo.

Hello,

I can not login CRS web login page ( customer response solution page)I created  G711ulaw file but when change the file location windows file path and its not working,  then I re-start the windows. after the windows opened, i see that the old welcome.wav is there.

You must login to /appadmin and upload the file there. Anything on the file system is merely a cached copy of what is within the Prompt Repository and will be overwritten anytime the MIVR engine starts or performs a disk sync. Do not look to the file system when modifying scripts/prompt/documents. Always work through the repositories.

I dont know app admin password,  how can recovery it ?

You should probably call TAC for help on the password recovery. You can use CET to do it but this tool is extremely dangerous if you're not familiar with the platform. CET is only user-accessible through CCX7; the GNU/Linux model has hidden behind root access which only TAC has.

I use this step recovery appadmin password but ıt does'nt working,How can I  find cet.bat file.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00805a7acc.shtml#f4

Thanks for help.

I try thats but it doestn work,

#Appdmin install flag that is used to see if setup is done or not

com.cisco.wf.admin.installed=false

icd.cad.download.adminsupervisor.installfile=InstallManager -f

icd.cad.download.fileprotocol=\\\\

Hello

If I delete CRS and  re-install it  does it  work ?

Could you please explain me, What is the relationship between CRS and IPCC (IVR)

About

Could you please explain me, What is the relationship between CRS and IPCC (IVR)

Ans : CRS & IP IVR are the names of same product but the functionality is decided by licensing. When the product is sold as CRS, it works as ACD ( Automatic call dispatcher ) & when it is sold as IP IVR , it works as VRU ( voice response unit ). In plain words, it works as IVR ( interactive voice response )

If it helps, pls rate the post.

GP.

Can I re-install standalone CRS , Our System intalled old  CRS 4  version, Itsnot include cet.bat file.

What should I do ?