Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

uccx with extension mobility

Need help in identifying the issue involving the following:

I have aUCCX7 with Callmanager6.I am able to monitor the CAD (agentextn 5000)from the supervisor desktop.However the monitor function do not work if the agentlogin via extension mobility. This is the Error message on the supervisor desktop :

"Cisco UCCX Supervisor has failed to start voice monitor on the device:5000"

On Supervisor log:

Unable to get the MAC address for extension [5000] from any VoIP service.

Is it a limitation on UCCX or some setting that we need to enable ?

Thanks !

6 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Re: uccx with extension mobility

Is the device the user is logged in to on EM associated to the RMCM application user in UCM?

Also, the 5000 DN has only one line appearance which is the User Device Profile, correct? (Agent lines cannot be shared lines on multiple devices.)

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
Bronze

Pls try to start Administrator desktop application and then choose Voice Monitoring. In the drop down book make sure that you select the EM Extension and check it. Run postinstall.exe from agent desktop. It should get you monitor agent EM ext.5000.

Let me know if it still does not work.

Cheers

Ikram

ok will try it out and let you know

Hi, I have something similar:

In my supervisor desktop I can only see agents that are not using extension mobility. The agents that are logged in on a phone via extension mobility are not visible in the supervisor desktop. All Mac addresses are assosiated with the RM user.

I don't find where I can choise Voice Monitoring, and check EM Extension in the Desktop administrator. I also don't find the postinstall.exe

How can I solve this?

We are also experiencing this problem with UCCX 7.0(1) and CCM 6.1.1.

Like the poster above I cannot find the necessary box to check EM Extension in the Desktop Admin app?

Has anyone else come across this and managed to resolve the problem?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

the problem was solved after rebooting CCX or CUCM, I don't remember exactly, but it was solved after a reboot.

Views
Helpful
Replies