Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX5: Adding an option to forward to VM within the icd.aef script

We have Cisco Contact Center Express 5 (Standard) and we are using the icd.aef script. We have 5 agents.

I like to add within the icd.aef script the ability for the caller while in the queue to press 1, for example, to be forwarded to voicemail.

Which attribute/variable within the CRS editor tool would I use to accomplish this within the icd.aef script? Where would that go within the script?

If there is another and better way I am open to that too.

Thank you!

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: UCCX5: Adding an option to forward to VM within the icd.aef

You may get this functionality by adding a “menu” step or Implicit Confirmation" step. In Menu Step properties, have it play the prompt that says "Press 1 go to voicemail, or 2 to continue to hold". On the Filter tab in the Menu step, Add a connection for Holding, and a connection for Voicemail. Click Voicemail and press button 1. Click the Holding Connection, and press button 2 on the keypad display.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_5_0/programming/script_devp/editor_step_ref/crs501sr.pdf

Views
Helpful
Replies