Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

UCCX8 su4

This will be a fresh UCCX 8 install. According to the SU4 release notes you can go directly to SU4 from the base install [8.0(1)] without installing any of the previous SU's. My question is whether or not the COP patch file ciscouccx.8.01upgradefix.cop.sgn needs to be applied? The only reason I ask is that it's mentioned in the Release Notes of SU4 but it's in reference to SU3. Not sure if this is a typo in the Release Notes or if this should have been deprecated from the Release Notes altogether. Thanks!

Everyone's tags (4)
2 REPLIES
Silver

UCCX8 su4

The SU3 cop file is to fix bug id CSCts44049. This is listed in the resolved caveats in the release notes for SU4. I suspect this is a documentation error.

Brian

Bronze

Re: UCCX8 su4

I think we may be referring to two separate items. It looks like you are referring to ciscouccx.802SU3_COP1.cop.sgn whereas I'm referring to ciscouccx.8.01upgradefix.cop.sgn which I can't find seem to find any release notes on.

BTW, thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies