Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uccxrecording account and raw files in uccx 8.5

Hello All,

I have a question regarding the "uccxrecording" account within UCCX 8.5, but first, a little background information.

I recently updated a client's UCCX server from 8.5.1 SU2 to 8.5.1 SU3. Everything appeared to be working fine until we noticed that the recordings on the servers started to build up as our scheduled task to delete those .raw files are no longer occurring. When we sftp into uccx with the uccxrecording account and try to delete them manually from there, we see a "permission denied". How am I supposed to be going about removing those .raw files from UCCX?

Thanks in advance,

Justin

Everyone's tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

What CLI command are you using when you attempt to delete them? It should be

utils uccx recordings purge

If this command was working in 8.5(1)SU2 and has stopped in 8.5(1)SU3 then you need to open a TAC case.

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

What CLI command are you using when you attempt to delete them? It should be

utils uccx recordings purge

If this command was working in 8.5(1)SU2 and has stopped in 8.5(1)SU3 then you need to open a TAC case.

Thanks Jonathan. That helped delete the files. We used a .bat file to download the raw files and then to go through and use the 'rm' ftp command to remove those same files it downloaded, but apparently that functionality was removed in SU3 for the uccxrecording account. I will have to work on creating a new bat file to ssh into the server and run the command this way.

Much Appreciated,

Justin

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content