cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 7.0 CDR Report / AFTER HOURS

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

It has been requested by a team to run an "after hours report", (eastern standard time) to include only after 8am - 5pm e.s.t hours which would be 6pm - 8am e.s.t

Can this be done for each day during the week at only after hour intervals via CDR? I don't see any options to break out day by day, only a single range.

Thank you for any help in advance.

5 Replies 5

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

Was this for a UCCE/UCCX question? Anyway, I dont think that you can just do the search by hours in a day, but what you can do this export the information to excel then remove the data that you do not want.

Hi @neal.haas thank you for the reply

This is for UCCX, sorry about that. I'm not familiar with running the report. I have no problem dumping the results into excel and manually removing the data. The question is where and how I'd run it. I always run all of the canned reports directly through CDR.

Thank you for your help.

Most people use the Historical reporting feature of UCCX. Make sure that you have permissions for you login. Then go to the Tools --> Pluggins and install the Historical reporting client to your PC. there are alot of reports in there.

Play with the reports to see what you need.

I use that there's a problem with exporting the data within historical though. When I choose to save the results as any file type to disk. I get an error from Crystal reports promting there is not enough memory. I can't save the results.

hmmm, I would suggest trying it from a different computer. its been awhile since I have used Historicle Reports. we actually used CUIC now. was there an option before you export to Crystal reports to choose a different export?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: