Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCM and UCCX upgrade

I am currently upgrading our small office deployment of UCM to 6.1 we have a UCCX server in use for our helpdesk. I plan to migrate the old UCM server using the DMA to new hardware I am not to experienced with UCCX, but what I would like to do is build a new 5.01 server and integrate it with the new UCM server before I move any phones over to the new cluster, then just copy our scripts. I have a couple of questions. With the new UCM server I cannot find doc on what groups the AXL user account(that is used for the CRS integration) needs to be a member of.

My other question is what all do need to delete out of my DMA migrated cluster before I run the integration wizard. I am assuming I will need to delete all the old IPCC CTI ports but I cannot find doc on what all I need to delet out so that I can run the integration wizard

• Contact Center
1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: UCM and UCCX upgrade

First of all you will need UCCX 5.0.2 for CM 6.1, as 5.0.1 is not compatible.

You do not need to worry about deleting the CTI ports, you can do that after you restore the CM, or if you are going to be using the same JTAPI user they should just register after running the re-synch on UCCX.

The AXL Application user simply needs the AXL User Group, you can always use the default ccmadministrator user for that is it's a member of the group.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.