Views
Helpful
Replies

UCXX 5.0.2 and Call Manager 7.1.5 ,, JTAPI inconsistent message

RKha
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

every time when I tray to access to CRS using //appadmin ,, after when i enter the user name and the password this message appear

"

The Cisco JTAPI Client are inconsistent, Please go to Cisco JTAPI Resync in the Unified CM Telephony Subsystem to install the Cisco JTAPI Client

"

and white page appear .

i am use CRS 5.0.2 and call manager 7.1.5 ,I am trying to restart the server it not worked .

any one advise me please.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

this only means that Cisco never tested the compatibility between these UCCX and CUCM versions, meaning it could or could not work... the only certain thing is that you won't received TAC support with this configuration.

It's good to hear all other functionality works, but the JTAPI version will probably always be inconsistent. The system compares the JTAPI version running on UCCX and CUCM. If Cisco never tested these versions, the UCCX will not have the CUCM JTAPI version in it's internal list of compatible version.

As a possible workaround, you can manually enter the JTAPI version in UCCX, to make the system believe it's running the correct version.

- To check the JTAPI running in CUCM, please go to Cisco Unified Reporting> Unified CM Component Version and View Details> look for the cm-jtapi-plugin.

- On UCCX, please open CET> look for the ClusterDependentConfig; double click on the first entry of the right side. From the second tab, you can enter the JTAPI Version there and restart the Node Manager.

FYI, i've never really try that with unsupported versions but I think that'll make the trick and will not show the error any more. I would do that on Lab servers only or during a maintenance window to revert the changes if something happens.

HTH

Pablo

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Pablo Leiva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Rami,

You're getting this error because the JTAPI versions are not compatible, and this happens because UCCX 5.0(2) is not compatible with CUCM version 7.x. Please check comp matrix and you'll see that UCCX 5.0(2) supports to be integrated with CUCM 5.x or 6.x only:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_device_support_tables_list.html

Hopefully the error will go away as soon as you run compatible versions.

Hope that helps.

Pablo

thank you Pablo , but i wondering , its not compatabile but whay the IVR system is work properly , and after when I install the new Call Manager , i didnt feel any problem .

I installed the call manager before 2 month ago .

this only means that Cisco never tested the compatibility between these UCCX and CUCM versions, meaning it could or could not work... the only certain thing is that you won't received TAC support with this configuration.

It's good to hear all other functionality works, but the JTAPI version will probably always be inconsistent. The system compares the JTAPI version running on UCCX and CUCM. If Cisco never tested these versions, the UCCX will not have the CUCM JTAPI version in it's internal list of compatible version.

As a possible workaround, you can manually enter the JTAPI version in UCCX, to make the system believe it's running the correct version.

- To check the JTAPI running in CUCM, please go to Cisco Unified Reporting> Unified CM Component Version and View Details> look for the cm-jtapi-plugin.

- On UCCX, please open CET> look for the ClusterDependentConfig; double click on the first entry of the right side. From the second tab, you can enter the JTAPI Version there and restart the Node Manager.

FYI, i've never really try that with unsupported versions but I think that'll make the trick and will not show the error any more. I would do that on Lab servers only or during a maintenance window to revert the changes if something happens.

HTH

Pablo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: