Replies

Unable to access CRS due to insufficient licenses error

sorinbadea
Level 1
Level 1

System Info:

CRS 5.0(1)

SR02ES01_Build013

I currently have 50 agent licenses but we are unable to use all 50.  An error comes up explaining that we have insufficient licenses.  I have three questions.

1. Where can I find a real time number of licenses being used on the system.

2. Is there a way to fix this so all 50 can be used.

3. How does the system count a license as being used. (i.e. Is it when the CAD is logged in or when the phone is logged in.)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

daljeetsingh1_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Firstly, Since its 5.X I am assuming this is not a new install, and at any point 50 agents were logged in? or you tried at the first time and you got the error? where are you seeing this error "Insufficient license"? how many agents are able to login?

1. You can view your licenses under system-->>license information.

2. If you have bought 50 agent licenses, you should be able to use all of them. If not, then you can again go back to licensing team and provide the PAK number again get the valid license file also please post your license file.

3. It could be both ways, If you are using IP Phone Agent then number of logged in agents on the phones are counted or otherwise if you are using CAD then number of agents logged in to the CAD are counted.

Thanks,

Daljeet

sjain2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

few things to check

Number of supervisor logged in the network

Number of agents logged in the network

Number of recording session count

Number of historical session count

they all consume license and each supervisor consume 2 license 1 as supervisor and 1 as agent.

Hope this will clear your doubt.

Thank you for your response.

So everytime someone logs into Historical Reporting, that takes a license as well?  We are using QM for recording so I don't believe we are using up licesnses on CAD recording.

Thanks.