Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unable to find some AD Users from Quality Management 2.7.3

Hello. I've found a potential bug in the QM application, and I want to know if anyone has seen this and/or found a fix.

I have QM integrated with AD successfully, searching on the base OU.

Our agents for one helpdesk have IDs defined in an OU that includes escape characters (e.g. if the Organizational Unit is SiteA/SiteB/SiteC then it is defined as OU=Site1a\/Site1b\/Site1c where there's a backslash \ followed by a forward slash /).

I can find agent IDs in any other OU except this one, so I believe it has to do with Calabrio not handling the escape character properly).

Any commiseration/recommendations? Thanks!

Felix

Everyone's tags (3)
3 REPLIES

I figured it out.....the AD user needs to have both First Name and Last Name fields populated, otherwise the QM query ignores the entry. I had these fields updated and then was able to find them when linking to ACD Users. Nothing to do with the escape characters in the OU.

Thanks for looking!

Felix

HI Felix,

could you please send me the format of the active directory integration configuration on the QM as per the attached screen shot. as i tried many formats without success.

Thanks

Hi Ahmed. Here's the screen shot of what I put in. It works well now that the users all have first name & last name configured. Note that the "OU=symcor inc" is the base OU for all users, so is at the root of the search tree. You can make it more specific if you need to.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content