cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to get JTAPI subsytem online

t.htein
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having issues bringing up the JTAPI subsystem. In all the logs on the CRS side I have a bad login/password error. When I go look at the CTI manager logs on CCM I have this message.

06/08/2006 11:13:18.050 CTI|kCtiProviderOpenFailure - CTI application failed to open provider CTIconnectionId:78 Login User Id:INTIVRA_jtapi_1 Reason code.:-1932787616 IPAddress:172.17.6.175 App ID:Cisco CTIManager Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node

This is CRS 4.0(2). The CCM is AD integrated and I've followed all instructions regarding that so far. Any ideas? I need to get this up and running.

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

1. Is INTIVRA_jtapi_1 the correct JTAPI username?

2. Verify the password for this account in CRS and AD.

3. Any CCM upgrades recently? If so, did you run the JTAPI Client Update tool?

Brandon

Brandon,

Yes INTIVRA_jtapi_1 is the correct username. Its verified that it is the account that CRS is trying to use and that it is the account that exist in CCM/AD.

We have reset the password in the AD and in CRS to something simple just to make sure there was not any mistyping of the password.

The JTAPI versions are in-sync.

Know of any security settings for the account that need to be given to the jtapi user in the AD or in CCM?

Verify that your CTI ports and route points are associated with the jtpai user and that "Enable CTI Application Use" is checked in CCM.

Brandon