Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Import Agents from UCCX 10.6 to AQM 10.5

durraze khan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have installed UCCX 10.6 with AQM 10.5. I am unable to import the users from UCCX to AQM 10.5 when click on the Synchronize Databases option It gives an error which is shared in attachment:

"SyncServer error: SyncFailure: Sync failed: com.calabrio.sync.engine.DataSyncException: Failed to load JDBC driver (-1)"

In the CC Database configuration the Server name is in small letters and uccxworkforce password is changed from UCCX as well and does not contain any special characters.

The Sync logs are also attached.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Looking forward for the kidn response.

BR,

Durraze Khan 

UCCE Support Engineer
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Durraze-

SR5 is required when integrating with UCCX 10.6.  I'm not certain if this is specifically related, but it is the likely cause or contributing factor.

DJ

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Durraze-

Do you have AQM 10.5 SR5 installed?

DJ

Hello DJ,

No SR, on AQM 10.5 is installed yet. After Installing SR5 the problem will be resolved?

Thanks.

Looking forward for your kind response.

BR,

Durraze

UCCE Support Engineer

Hi Durraze-

SR5 is required when integrating with UCCX 10.6.  I'm not certain if this is specifically related, but it is the likely cause or contributing factor.

DJ

Thanks DJ,

It worked for me :)

Cheers

BR,

DK

UCCE Support Engineer

You're welcome.  Glad it's working for you now!

DJ

Thanks !!! Cheers

BR,

Durraze

UCCE Support Engineer
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: