Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unable to pull or transfer activities in Cisco Web/Email Agent Console

Hi all.

I have installed a Cisco Interaction Manager 4.2(1) and have upgraded it to version 4.2(5a). There are 2 servers in this setup, the 1st one is to host the apps, DB, svr services, and the other 1 is the web server.

Currently, I encountered a problem whereby whenever I click Transfer button and select "Queue" or "User" from the list, the agent console and the poop-up dialog hung and I got to end the process from the task manager. This problem didn't happen when it was version 4.2(1) before I upgraded the system.

Anyone has encountered such similar issue? Would highly appreciate any help or advice to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Eric

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Unable to pull or transfer activities in Cisco Web/Email Age

See “Note about permissions to pull and transfer activities” in the document Cisco Unified Web and E-Mail Interaction Manager Administration Console User's Guide (Release 4.2(5)):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cisco_interaction_manager/cim_42/user/guide/cisco_im425_cce_userguide_administration.pdf

Re: Unable to pull or transfer activities in Cisco Web/Email Age

Hi, irisrios.

I have found out the cause and it was the client jre version which has got some memory issues with the system. JRE 1.6u7 is working fine with it.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and comment.

Regards,

Eric

Views
Helpful
Replies