Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unable to see Cisco Agent Desktop user from Supervisor Desktop

Hello,

I checked the forums for this problem, but haven't been able to find a solution that works for me. I have about 10 users on CAD, with a couple supervisors that monitor them.  In the past week, I have added 2 new CAD users.  These 2 users do not show up in the Supervisor Desktop, even though they are logged into the CAD and receiving calls.  Another note:  from the CAD, when you press the Chat button, the two new users can only see each other, and cannot see any of the old users.

Thoughts on this?

I have reinstalled the agent, upgraded NIC drivers, added the PreserveVlanInfoInRxPacket registry key for Broadcom NIC cards, but still no luck.

Thank you in advance.

IPCCX 7.0(1)

Derek

Everyone's tags (4)
10 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Unable to see Cisco Agent Desktop user from Supervisor Deskt

Supervisor and inter-agent visibility is controlled through Team assignments within AppAdmin. Ensure that these two agents have been added to the appropriate team. Users may need to restart CAD/CSD to get the new team membership list.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

I already checked that and they are both a member of the same team as every other user.

Derek Humes

Matrix Healthcare Management Solutions

Check your MS Windows or third-party firewall/ AV product, if it is enabled try disabling it and see if the agents show up in the supervisor desktop.

Please help us make the communities better. Rate helpful posts!

Stopped the Windows firewall on both the Supervisor and CAD PCs, but to no avail, user still missing. We have no other third party firewall applications installed.

Derek Humes

just a thought, we have this problem intermittently on our 5.0 ccx. a restart of the crs node manager fixes our issues..same symptoms as you describe using the chat funtion, never see the team they were added to...

Worth giving it a shot, but I can't right now during production. I will restart tonight and update with if it makes a difference.

Thanks,

Derek Humes

Super Bronze

Hi

One other thing to try - go into Desktop Admin on the server, click on the 'CallCentre' item in the tree on the left, and then tell it to perform a sync.

If that doesn't work, you can restart the 'Cisco Desktop Sync Service' - if you do this from Control Centre in appadmin then it shouldn't cause a failover or outage.

Often the sync stops, so what you configure in Cisco-land (appadmin) doesn't make it's way over to Calabrio-land (CAD etc).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Restarted the whole server last night and all is well and working.

Thanks for all the responses guys, I appreciate it.

Derek Humes

I was able to correct this problem by right clicking on agent desktop on the affected user computer and running the application as an administrator. We are in the process of removing administrative rights from PC's and this problem seems to only affect users that do not have administrative rights.

Unable to see Cisco Agent Desktop user from Supervisor Desktop

I would also like to know if Cisco Agent Deskop user requires Administrative Rights. We are implementing no admin rights on users machines and need to know if this will break as a result.

Views
Helpful
Replies