Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unattended Campaigns hitting answering machines

Guys,

I've got unattended campaigns that are playing a payment reminder message to our customers. When the dialer encounters an answering machine (voicemail on whatever platform) the message is being played as soon as the answering machines "leave a message" prompt is played cutting off half of the intended message. I've played around with all the settings in the Campaign configuration to no avail. I've even gone as fas as to insert delays in the IVR script to ensure that all the message is played.

Any suggestion? ICM version 6.0

Thanks

Bruce Finney

3 REPLIES

Re: Unattended Campaigns hitting answering machines

Hi Bruce,

Under Outbound Option > Campaign > Select the 'campaign' > Campaign Purpose tab > Select the following optinos:

1) Select 'Transfer to IVR Campaign'

2) Enable IP AMD

3) Transfer to IVR Route Point Terminate Tone Detect (Transfers call after it detects answering m/c beep).

Also under Skill Group tab for the same campaign, you will need to 'Add your IVR Route Point' that you entered in the above step.

HTH,

Sulabh

PS: Please remember to rate helpful posts.

Correction:

Also under Skill Group tab for the same campaign, you will need to 'Add your IVR Route Point' that points to the script which will play your answering m/c message.

HTH,

Sulabh

Thanks, I've done all that. The message is playing, but when the message is accessed from the answering machine, the first half of the message is cut off.

Bruce

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content