cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Unified CCX Chat Desktop Login issue

Hi,

I am currently testing WEBChat Feature in UCCX. When I  tried login to the Unified CCX Chat Desktop. I am getting  error "Login Error: You are not a Valid Chat Agent".

I have done below  configuration

1. Add Chat CSQ

2.Configured Social Miner in UCCX App admin page

3.Checked Resources available in Chat CSQ.

4.Configure Feeds,campaign in Social Miner

5.Enabled Integrated Browser In CAD and added Chat Desktop url to it

Is there any seperate configuration needs to be done for Chat Agents?

Kindly let me know if i missed any configuration steps and  Log file location for Chat Desktop

Thank You

Everyone's tags (3)
2 REPLIES
Community Member

Did you manage to resolve

Did you manage to resolve this issue?  Many thanks

Community Member

Check to make sure the Cisco

Check to make sure the Cisco Unified CCX WebServices is running.  We found that this was in a shutdown state and wouldn't start at all.  Appears there is a known bug (cscuc70764) that is supposed to be fixed in 9.0(2) SU1, but we were running this and were still hitting the issue.  There is also a discussion about the WebServices not starting at https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11827781/cisco-unified-ccx-webservices-shutdown

We had to log a TAC case to get this resolved.  TAC connected to each of the 2 UCCX servers (we have a HA pair) and replaced the WebServices file on each box.  We then had to restart the Tomcat Service on each box and finally start the WebServices.  Once that was done everything seemed to work OK.

The other thing is to make sure your using FQDN's to access the Agent Desktop and you have imported your certificates from UCCX and SocialMiner via the FQDN into your local machines trust CA store.  However I suspect you have already done this as you don't mention any SSL errors when connecting.

Hope this helps

David

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content