Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity server offline

mohammednw
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

IK have this issue where my unity server is offline adn the UMR cannot communicae with teh exchange server. I have tried everything i can. I did see the network connectivity, the UMS service has proper rights, the permissions on the exchange mailboxex are also correct. i dunno whats the issue.

5 Replies 5

bobsairam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

What version,

Copy all files from the failed folder to UMR folder and restart the UMRsync service which will reslove the issue.

And refresh the UMR folder and check the files count slowly coming down .All files will devlivery to subscriber .

HTH ,Please rate it

Also, check for make sure you have LAN Connectivity with Exchange. Are you using DNS or Lmhosts file for name resolution.

Try to see from unity if you could ping and do dns name resolution for exchange server.

br

Ikram

mohammednw
Level 1
Level 1

thanks dude i have done all these but still no success. yes the connectivity and the name resolution are ok....

any other ideas???

thank you all of the ppl who tried to help me. I figured out it is the bug in unity after we upgrade the exchange o the SP1. i have done the workaround and it is working fine now.

Hi

It is good to hear that ur unity server is back online. Could you pls share the BUG that you found in Unity and which version of Unity and CCM you are running?

Thanks

Ikram

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: