Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

update DB with phone numbers

Hi All,

I am currently trying to abide by the law in were, if our dialer on the IPCC system dials a customer, we need to leave a number for the customer to ring back on, for either. To leave their number on the database for future calls or to put them in the "don’t call" table.

Now I can get to the point where. The customer can leave their number on the database for a future call, but I do not know how to collect the data for their number, and send it to the "don’t call" database automatically. We can not use the IVR because ours is a queue manager. So it has to be done through the ICM script. I don’t know what the steps should be or the correct nodes to use in what order. I was wondering had anyone managed to do this yet? IF so can you pleas point me in the right direction? The customer also has to have the choice to enter their number if it is withheld or something like that.

Cheers

Tom

PS I have attached my current script but dont know if it looks right!

1 REPLY

Re: update DB with phone numbers

You will need a IVR script to prompt. Collect the phone number, pass it in an ICM Call variable to the ICM script and use that variable to populate your table.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content