Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Upgrade CRS to 4.0.1 - script conversions

We are preparing to upgrade to CRS 4.0.1. When we try to load our scripts, a pop-up box prompts us for auto-conversion. We select "yes" and the script is converted and opened.

Questions:: Is there a log created which lists exactly what was converted? What are these new variables beginning with the underscore such as _Contact1156344962842? Why is the former "Set Session Info" step replaced with:

"Set _Contact1156344962842 = *********

If (__Contact1156344962842 != null) then

true

set Enterprise Call Info (_contact11563....... etc)"

(The old version of the script was writing information to _ccdrVar1 at this point)

What is this (new version) doing? Where can I find a list of conversions needed for rel 4.0.1?

Where can I find a list of reserved words, data types, etc. that were once allowed and now are not?

I've searched Cisco's site but get way too much information that isn't relevant and I can't find what I need.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Upgrade CRS to 4.0.1 - script conversions

I'm also getting similar new variables and steps during the conversion from 3.5 to 4.0.5. Should it be OK If I just leave it as is? How did you resolve the issue? Thanks.

Enterprise Call Variables in 3.5 script have also been changed on conversion to 4.0 and the script does not work as expected. More information on this would be helpful.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content