Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Upgrading UCCX 7.0.1 to UCCX 9.0

Dear Experts,

We are upgrading customer IPT infrastructure along with UCCX to Version 9.X. We are building parallel setup, all application CUCM, Unity Connection, CUPS and UCCX will be installed on new hardware.

Then we will manully export the configuration and import to new infrastructure.

As this will be paralled setup, so all the IP addresses and hostname will be changed.

Now I have one question,Can we use PUT to export the configuration from existing UCCX and import to UCCX with different IP address and hostname, UCCX also integrated with new/different CUCM IP address and hostname.

Also admin workflow is exported with PUT tool?

BR

• Contact Center
2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

I don't believe so, just like DRS restore I think the IP and hostname needs to remain the same. How are you planning on restoring other apps?  Normally when I do these type of migrations, I perform this in an isolated network so that I can restore with the same hostnames/IPs and then if desired change them after the restore.

HTH,

Chris

Hi it is possible to restore the PUT backup on an other server with the different hostname and IP address. The only problem is the CUCM configuration. We have to maually change it after restore.

Views
Helpful
Replies