cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload Prompt Step using IPCC 4.5 Enhanced

d.teal
Level 1
Level 1

I have a script that I have used with IPCC 4.0 that uses the upload prompt step for uploading prompts to the repository, but when I try and run this script in 4.5 it seems to fail on the upload prompt step. Has anyone had any experience using the Upload Prompt Step in IPCC 4.5?

Thanks,

Doug

5 Replies 5

s.jankowski
Level 4
Level 4

Help with a custom script, ask-icd-ivr-support@external.cisco.com is the alias used by customers primarily with scripting questions.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/svcs/ps3034/ps5408/ps5418/serv_home.html

kevin.orman
Level 1
Level 1

I just spent a couple of hours trying to figure this out and I noticed no one had posted a solution so I thought I would. In 4.0 all that is required before the Upload prompt step is the Get User Info step in 4.5 you also have to use the Authenticate User step before the Upload Prompt. I found by looking in the logs that it said my user was not authenticated. Hope this helps anyone else out there looking for a solution.

I have the same Issue in 4.5 however i do authenticate the user but it still seems to fail on the upload step ? anyone any ideas ?

I'm unable to use the "upload document" step or "upload prompt" step. Does somebody have a good working script example to use under IPCX 4.5 ?

Thanks !

i am running similar script to upload wave file after recording over the phone.

hope this will help.

dont forget to vote .

-vishwesh