Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user changes from Agent to Supervisor frequently

Hi All,

I have a customer asking me to implement the below:

users should be able to change their role from Supervisor to agent  and vice versa eveyday, if they are supervisor they go to different queues and get the call with delay.

So, what is the best way to impleemnt it in UCCX 9.0 ?

The part that I do not know is how user should be able to change his role without having access to administration page?

Thanks,

HA

3 REPLIES

Save yourself the trouble and just create two logins for this user.

david

If you need this kind of functionality and don't want to use separate logins (which would require separate ACD lines and device configurations, also consider reporting ramifications) as David suggests, we have a solution which can quickly reskill your agents based on pre-set configurations at the touch of a button.

Contact me if you're interested.

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com
VIP Super Bronze

Re: user changes from Agent to Supervisor frequently

The part that I do not know is how user should be bale to change his role without having access to administration page?

You can't, at least not without the HTTP REST Configuration API. Also, I suspect this is the wrong question to ask in your case. Based on your description, it appears you don't actually need to remove their supervisor rights (i.e. access to CSD), you only need to change their CSQ membership. That is supported through the Supervisor Access to Teams setting in /appadmin or the Mobile Skill Manager.

if they are supervisor they go to different queues and get the call with delay.

The "with delay" part is not going to be configurable at the user-level. A skill competency rating can make an agent least preferred but it will still be an instant decision by the RmCm subsystem. If you want the call to not be offered to the supervisor(s) until a certain time threshold you will need to have an extra CSQ and configure this logic in the AEF script, typically through simultaneous queuing.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content