Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

variables

Hello All,

I was wondering if there was a way to check a variable set in Script 1 from another script(Script 2)? We are using UCCX 9.1.1. We are trying to set a flag that says play a certain prompt. I have Script 1 that sets the flag and records the prompt. From another script I need to be able to check the setting of that Variable(Flag) and depending on its value play the recorded prompt. I am not sure how to check the variable from Script 1 in Script 2. They are two seperate scripts that do not call one another. Does anyone know how to do this or know of the reference material that I can check for help?

2 REPLIES

The most basic method is to

The most basic method is to have script 2 call script 1 as a subflow, and then use the output mapping tab in the call subflow step to "read" the variable from script 1.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Thank you very much Anthony.

Thank you very much Anthony. I think I may have figured it out. The issue was that I needed to be able to check the value of a variable from another script at any time.  So I might set the value of the variable today and check that value at different times over and over. Script 1 would be able to set that value and Script 2 is going to run a bunch of times everyday but always checking to see what the value of that variable is. So it won't be in the same call flow. 

I think i am going to do this using a Document and checking the value in the document. I know its more complicated than that but hopefully this works. 

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content