cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

View agent/supervisor licenses currently in use

jsailers
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running IPCC 4.0 and I'd like to see a report or some other method to see how many licenses are in use at any given point in time. I understand in 3.x there was a license file that showed this, but there doensn't seemt to be such a file in 4.0. Any help would be appreciated.

12 Replies 12

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Open appadmin and go to Tools -> Real Time Reporting. Click Report -> Resource IPCC Express Stats. You'll be able to see the number of agents logged in and their status.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Brandon,

Thanks for your response. I have used that already and indeed that does show the # of agents logged in, but it doesn't show the number of Supervisors logged in. I was hoping for a different place to look to show all the licences in use (agents and supervisors total).

Thanks again,

Jeff

Jeff,

Did you ever find a way to view the logged on supervisors in addition to the the desktop agents?

This thread is years old but I'm hoping someone can help out.

I am wondering where I can see this report as well.  We currently have an issue with Supervisor where if Supervisor A is logged in while Supervisor B logs in, it  kicks Supervisor A out.  When Supervisor A logs back in, it kicks Supervisor B out.  For some strange reason, only one Supervisor can be logged in at one time.

Does anyone have any clue as to why this would happen?  I've spent a lot of time trying to find an answer but it seems that nobody else on the planet has had this issue before.

Hi Matt,

When the supervisors are kicked out do they get any message or error on the screen stating why they were logged out  ?

Thanks

Anuj

Hi Anuj,

Yes we get the error message "Another user has started Supervisor Desktop using the same login ID or extension you used."

This is not true though.  We set all supervisors up with their own login ID's.  For example, Supervisor A has a login name of ssommerville while Supervisor B has a login name of msmith.  The error doesn't pop up until we expand the IP Phone Agents Tree.  We can log into Supervisor fine but once we expand the IP Phone Agents Tree, it kicks someone out with the message I stated above.

Thanks for the quick response!

thats interesting

In Appadmin - subsystem - RmCm - resources page  on the top right corner due to see inactive agents hyperlink.

If yes delete all the inactive agents through CDA perform a resync and see if it heps resolving the issue

Hope this helps

Anuj

Unless I am looking at the wrong page, I do not see a Inactive Agents hyperlink.  I am assuming by App Admin, you are referring to Customer Response Applications Administratoin.  If so, when I log onto this, I click on Subsystems but I do not see a RmCm option or anything that would be that abbreviation.  I have attached a screenshot of what I see.  I am guessing ICD is what my version of RmCm is because when I click ICD, I can get to a page with a Resources link, on the left side.  When I click this link and it finishes displaying the Resources, I do not see a link in the top right, or anywhere on the screen that says "Inactive Agents."

The screenshot labeled as Subsystems are the options I have when I click Subsystems in CRAA.  The screenshot labeled as Resources is a picture of what I see when I click Resources, under my ICD option. (I.E. Subsystems > ICD)

Am I looking in the right place regarding your post?

Yes thats a right place and you dont have any inactive agents as result that link does not shows up.

your issue is definitely a corner case and I will suggest to open a TAC case in this regard

Anuj

Alright thanks for all your help.  I appreciate it.

Take care.

Can't speak for anything less than Version 7.0 but you can open a command prompt and use the ShowLicenseUsage.exe executable under

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin

I must not have Version 7 because I do not have this .exe.  After opening Supervisor, it looks like I am running version 4.5.6.2 .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: