Views
Helpful
Replies

voice simulator

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

hi all

i am doing my network project really struggling to find cisco voice simulator to do voice functions in my network . can anyone pleasse suggest me any voice simulat

---

Posted by WebUser Waqas BuTt from Cisco Support Community App

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You should specify what exactly you'd like to simulate - CME? Gateways? CAllManager? Versions?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

i just want to show voip/voice functionality between two branches in my project. i suposed to buy ip phones for it but my tutor told me to get a cisco voice simulator download it on pcs on both branches and then you will be able to demonstrate voice functionality. thats what i want know....

---

Posted by WebUser Waqas BuTt from Cisco Support Community App

Do you mean a phone like IP Communicator?  What is a voice simulator?

david

Yeah, don't simulate it.. evaluate it. You'll see more and learn more.

You can run CUCM in VMware. You can run CIPC on any windows PC. No 'real' hardware needed unless you want to connect to the PSTN.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

Just find the reason within

---

Posted by WebUser Carlos Lopez from <a href="http://apps.facebook.com/lopez-cisco-dev/" target="_blank">Cisco Support Community App</a>

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: