cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VRU PIM Idle

plotnikov_alex
Level 1
Level 1

Why VRU PIM can be in idle state, does anybody know?

Alex

System engineer

Moscow

8 Replies 8

few reasons

1) Not configured properly to connect to IVR - Some config issue

2) Network Connectivity issue between IVR PG and IVR

3) If the IVR is a redundant one, the active one is connected and the redundant one stays idle till the active one connects.

I know you had some issues with ivr pg. Can you post screenshots of your ivr and translation route configs. I would like that ur issue is fixed soon.

please rate posts

Thanks,

1) very like so, i think

2) connectivity - ok

3) no redundant ivr

Thansk again, i think may be screenshots really can help..

Alex

Added some screenshots to file, maybe can help...

alex

The screenshot is for translation route, doesn't matter with VRU pim issue. You should look at peripheral/PG configuration, make sure the peripheralID match the one in PG VRU pim setup, and port number should match with the one configured on VRUs. By the way, make sure on router setup, the sequence number of PG is checked.

Wei

Thanks a lot!!!

The problem was in incorect configuration of router...

Alex

Sorry. Too busy yesterday and today. No time to look at the screenshots. Did you not have 2nd pg checked in the router?

Thanks, yes, I didn't check it :)...

Now I can send call to IVR, but can't get it back to ICM, may be you can help again

ICM script looks like:

start - translation route to vru - run ext. script - wait (3sec) - Queue to skill group - end

I hear IVR's Basic.aef prompt, but call didn't return.., though call tracer, if i'm not wrong, says that it is

May be again problem in labels

Thanks again for your help

Alex

hey plotnikov!

i am having the same problem ,would you mind telling me the changes you made in ICM, i have verified every thing but still i cant figure out why my vru pg is idle.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: