cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web view log in

plotnikov_alex
Level 1
Level 1

Can anybody tell me how can I log in to Web view, other words - what exactly the URL for web view is, login and password to log in to it...

Thanks advance

Alex

P.S I installed third party tools, such as EAserver and so on...

7 Replies 7

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

http://IP/Instance Name

the Instance name is specified when you first Install ICM. IP is the adress of your DAW where you installed Webview.

Account to login can be created as follow:

Configuration Manager->Tools->List Tools->User List

Hit the retrieve, if you dont find any user then you should create one. Go to the Web http://IP/instanceName

type in the username Field:

Domainname/username

Passwort.

Thats it.

Thanks a lot, all works except i can't create a user in user list...

When I'm trying to click "retrieve" in user list nothing happens (I mean button "Add").

What can it be?

May be something in feature control set list? But there i added "user list" and "script editor" as "Aplication name"....

Thanks again

Alex

Really does anybody not know why can't I put an user in user list (it simply is not present there..)

Alex

system engineer

Moscow

Are you just trying to add a user in the user list and it doesn't work? Is the AW client able to access the domain. That is where the user will be created.

If you see the user list as part of the feature control, you should be able to add the user as long as the aw client can access the domain controller. Did you try directly on the AW client server when you are logged into the IPCC Domain?

Thanks, when you told about domain, i think it's the problem, cause i didn't include icm and CRS/Callmanager machines in our production domain,cause these machines are separate workstation machines which are only for lab goals..

Should I create domain for just mentioned machines (or include in production domain) with its own DNS server or in terms of IPCC, IPCC domain is something else?...

Alex

Alex

CRS and callmanager need not be in the domain. They can be in some other workgroup. Doesn't matter. The ICM stuff needs to be able to access the IPCC Domain in case you want to configure stuff. So, basically, add those servers to the domain. and then login to the domain. Then, AW client should work. For ICM servers, DNS Servers will be the domain controllers

Hope that helps. Please rate posts