Views
Helpful
Replies

web view reports issue please reply ASAP

haroon.rasheed
Level 1
Level 1

exceeding time issue in web view reports

We are facing exceeding time issue in web view reports regarding log on duration of Agents.

The problem is that some times when we generate web view report of a specific time e.g. I want to view 8 hours report but it shows more than 8 hour log on time of some agents , Why we are getting more than 8 hours log on time while we are selecting 8 hours.

Initially we were getting half hour difference in our duplex web view reports but after implementing QoS on wan side the issue seems to be resolved but we are still monitoring the system..

3 Replies 3

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

Run the saved report and check the top-right corner of the resulting report window. On the line with the name of the saved report and the current Date/Time, within square brackets, the original canned (or custom) template name is shown.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00800c26e0.html

This isnt an ART issue, it s webview so i assume he is using IPCC Enterprise.

@harun arrachid

did you the math and checked if :

Logon Time= Avail+wrapup+reserved+Talktime+NotReady+Hold

just select the agent having this problem, go and add all above statistics and see if you can find out anything that might give you an answer.

i have attached a screen shot which indicates that i have requested an 8 hour report but for some agents it shows more than 8 hours, explain that where do i start trouble shooting from .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: