cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

web view route report no data for a specific skill

ayman_awadallah
Level 1
Level 1

i create the new skill group and linked to service and route , but i have problem in web view reporting in route and service reporting i didnt have data hestorical and real time

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayman,

When you create the Service , did you add the new skill group to the memeber field of the service ?

Id you check the service , at the right there is tabs , one of them is service memebers, if the skill group doesn't appear there you have to add it by clicking on the add button , choose the skill group and click save , now you should see the route in the webview.

Amer

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Ayman,

Can the skill group (if assigned to agent) receives calls or you also have a problem with that?

Amer

Ayman,

When you create the Service , did you add the new skill group to the memeber field of the service ?

Id you check the service , at the right there is tabs , one of them is service memebers, if the skill group doesn't appear there you have to add it by clicking on the add button , choose the skill group and click save , now you should see the route in the webview.

Amer

thanks amer for your support,

, i created skill then route to this skill and as you know the last tab for route creation , you should enter the service name that has been already created and linked with this skill as primary ,the skill in production enviroment we have statistics for it in skill group report hestorical and real time , just i have issue in route and service reports , i didnt find any data

Ayman,

Did you check the service explorer ?

Amer

yes , its same onther skills man

the problem on route_half_houre tables in data base not contained any data for this skill