Helpful
Replies

Webview Custom Access

agtmcgarry
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Not sure if this is possible.

I have a customer with three departments. There is one supervisor in each department. Each supervisor has webview access.

The customer wants that each supervisor may only run reports on agents or skill groups associated with the supervisors agent team.

Thanks

Anthony

4 Replies 4

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

I think it is possible with the skill group associated with the supervisor

tapk5
Level 3
Level 3

One Cisco engineer showed me a workaround in IPCC 7.0 to segregate departments inside an enterprise, which is not supported by TAC. However it works.

(1) Create ICM objects with department keyword in EnterpriseName, for example, Dept1_Skillxxx.

(2) Create a new awdb for each department, for example, dept1_awdb, transfer database schema (from 'ent1_awdb') into the new DB.

(3) Modify all real time views, make sure they point to 'ent1_awdb', For all configuration views, add where statement to filter information for the department only. Like:

Create view Skill_Group

As Select * from ent1_awdb..t_Skill_Group

where EnterpriseName like '%dept1%'

(4) Run ICM setup in webview server to add a new instance 'dept1'.

(5) Back to HDS, add group 'dept1_service' into SQL login, and allow it access all views of 'dept1_awdb'.

(6) Go to URL https://webview/dept1, and create skill group report, it will ony show the skill groups named with 'dept1'.

Hope this helps.

Wei

Thanks

I'll give this a go.

Anthony

Wei,

I have tried ypur workaround and it works. I have to set up different agencies that they can only see their own statistics.

Thanks a lot for this solution.

Regards,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: